PERIODIC FIXED WIRE TESTING
We carry out periodic fixed wire testing (fuse boards).
You may need to inspect and test to comply with the IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition (see below). Or if you have recently acquired ownership or tenancy of business / workplace premises you may wish to ensure the installation is safe. If you suspect there is a fault or risk of failure, you must take steps to inspect the affected circuits urgently.
Read about the recent amendments to the BS7671: 2008
Maximum periods allowed between Periodic Inspections:
- Commercial Installations - 5 years.
- Industrial Installations - 3 years.
- Buildings open to the public - 1 year.
- External Installations - 3 years.
- Caravan Parks - 1 year.
- Fire Alarms - 1 year.
- Short Term Installations - 3 months.
- Site Installations - 3 months.